免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
Sclub交友聊天~加入聊天室當版主
分享
返回列表 發帖

[綜合文章] DSM-Blitz洩壓閥改內循環教學

網址:fix for Blitz bov venting to atmosphere
I have had a Blitz bov on my gst for a year now, I bought it before I knew better about recirculating the air and the damaging effects it can have on performance. I was one of those who thought that it was working out just fine venting to atmosphere. Little things started to pop up (noticing spool up between shifts, poof of smoke between shifts, idle problems, etc)

Over the last couple of months I’ve been searching everywhere for a fix, something that would allow the air to go back into the intake. (w/ out purchasing a greddy or 1 g bov…) I came up with nothing so I made my own kit, I wanted to share with all how I did it incase there were some who were like me…

Required parts:
1. Blitz filter that came with the ‘newer’ bov kit.
2. Original dump tube, + the hard plastic section that fit in the intake.
3. 4-6” of 2 1/4” i.d. (I check od of lip on Blitz pc.) radiator hose (cut one pc into 2” lg, other into about 3” lg)
4. 2-2.5” worm gear clamps, qty (6)

Steps:

1. With a hack saw cut off metal filter off Blitz filter so just the 3/16” x approx. 2 ¼” dia. lip is present. This will allow your radiator hose to fit over lip on the blitz pc.
2. Cut the stock dump tube in half, as you look at it you will see that there is basically 2 elbows joined by a very short straight section. Cut about in the middle of the straight section so there are two elbows.
3. Next take the 2” lg section of radiator hose and fit it over the Blitz lip, then take one of the elbows you just cut from the stock piece and fit inside. Aim the elbow towards the hole in the intake tube.
4. Next take the longer section of radiator hose and attach it to the other side of the elbow.
5. Take the other piece of elbow and put it on the hard plastic piece that fits inside the stock dump tube.
6. You should now be able to join the 3” long radiator hose w/ the last elbow piece.
7. Tighten up the worm gears and you’re done.

Works great, spool up is increased, as is throttle response, mpg also probably will increase.

Behaves as the car was designed to when it was stock. Check out the attached pic for further explanation.
Attached Thumbnails

返回列表